College application essay prompts should be read and understood clearly. You can be sure that if you do not understand the requirements for the college application essay prompts, you will not write a good essay. College application essay prompts should be read through clearly. All college application essay prompts normally have various major points that you have to consider when writing your essay.
Write down on a draft sheet of paper I point form the key things that the essay demands.
The college application essay format still abides by the basic rules of academic writing. However there are a few things that will differ in your college application essay format depending on the subject matter you intend to tackle in your paper. The college application essay format therefore will depend on the essay prompt provided. It is advisable to find out from other people who have written such essays before about the college application essay format that is preferred by that college.
There are thousands of essay prompts for college application that you can easily access via the internet. You can also find on some websites directions on how to handle different kinds of essay prompts. Here you will get the dos and the don’ts of college application essay writing.
Here are a few examples of the kind of essay prompts that you may come across for college application:
- Being a student leader in this college, it has been brought to your attention that some of the students are dissatisfied with the teaching practices of one of the professors. The students have threatened to miss classes until the matter is resolved. Explain how you will go about this.
- Given the chance, would you rather be rich or wise.
- Give a description of who you are and why you want to be a part of this institution.
- Imagine the program you want to pursue was not in existence, what would you have done instead?
- Describe the most important day of your life?
- Our mentors motivate us and inspire us to become better persons in different areas of our lives. Who is the person who inspires you the most and how has their lives influenced the decisions you have made in your life so far?
These are a few common examples that you may come across as you are reading through college essay prompts. Most of the time the idea is the same, the difference is only in the way the prompt is framed. At the end of the day all the essays prompts want to provoke you to talk about yourself to enable the admissions panel to know who you are, your strengths and weaknesses and your ambition.
Custom writing services, essay help, paper writing help, dissertation proposal help, thesis writing help and more is what you get when you visit our sites. Place your order today and see an improvement in your academic grades